Week Sixteen: Q&A Discussion Thread on Portfolio, Reading, etc.

Week Sixteen: Q&A Discussion Thread on Portfolio, Reading, etc.

SteveBrandon
Administrator
Q&A discussion thread on the portfolio open, and--of course--I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the reading, authors, and periods we've covered.

Steve

Re: Week Sixteen: Q&A Discussion Thread on Portfolio, Reading, etc.

Lucy
I am having trouble making the links active in my portfolio. edit them as hyperlinks and they show up in Microsoft word but not on my blog

Re: Week Sixteen: Q&A Discussion Thread on Portfolio, Reading, etc.

SteveBrandon
Administrator
Lucy,

The links have to to edited in Word and re-edited in blogger.  They don't tend to transfer, though you'll have more luck exiting in blogger and copying and pasting into word.

At this point, just include the links, don't worry about making them active.  I can copy and paste them into the address bar on my own.

Steve

Stephen Brandon, PhD
Associate Professor, Composition and Rhetoric
J. Sargent Reynolds Community College
Richmond, VA 23221
[hidden email]

Often the accurate answer to a usage question begins, "It depends." And what
it depends on most often is where you are, who you are, who your listeners
or readers are, and what your purpose in speaking or writing is.
-Kenneth G. Wilson, usage writer (b. 1923)